A Limit order is an order to buy or sell a digital currency at a specified price or better. A Limit order will only be executed if the trader’s specified price can be met i.e. the price is specified on the trading platform. Limit orders can be used for taking profit, or buying a digital currency below the current market prices. Limit orders allow the investor to modify the limit price or cancel the order entirely.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a difference between an executed instant buy/sell price and the currency actually received ?
- What is slippage ?
- How does Alluma manage liquidity?
- What are Stop orders?
- What is a Stop Market order?
- What is a Limit order?
- What is Market order?
- How do I place a Market order?
- Where can I see my transaction history on Web/Android App?
- How can I place a Limit order?