A Market order is the most basic order type to trade digital currency. It is the most reliable way to get in and out of a trade immediately at current market prices. Market orders should be used when the priority is to have an order filled immediately, and therefore only available at the current market price, as opposed to having the order filled at a specific price i.e. lower price. As long as there is liquidity in the market (i.e. active buyers and sellers), Market orders will always get filled.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a difference between an executed instant buy/sell price and the currency actually received ?
- What is slippage ?
- How does Alluma manage liquidity?
- What are Stop orders?
- What is a Stop Market order?
- What is a Limit order?
- What is Market order?
- How do I place a Market order?
- Where can I see my transaction history on Web/Android App?
- How can I place a Limit order?