If you observe or suspect that your Alluma account has been compromised or hacked, please report this immediately using our support ticket system.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Authenticator?
- Can non-Google services use the Google Authenticator service and app?
- How to set-up two-factor authentication (2FA) on Web/Android App?
- What happens if I see unusual activity on my Alluma account?
- What happens if my Alluma account gets compromised/ hacked?
- How can I report funds stolen from Alluma?
- How to secure your Alluma Exchange account?
- How does Alluma secure my funds?
- What is two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- I've lost my phone. What should I do?