Alluma has various audit services running in the background to check malicious activity. If you find a matching buy and sell order on the order-book which is not getting executed, it may be due to the same service freezing trades momentarily. Once the audit services completes its checks, the pending orders will be executed appropriately.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a difference between an executed instant buy/sell price and the currency actually received ?
- What is slippage ?
- How does Alluma manage liquidity?
- What are Stop orders?
- What is a Stop Market order?
- What is a Limit order?
- What is Market order?
- How do I place a Market order?
- Where can I see my transaction history on Web/Android App?
- How can I place a Limit order?