Like any exchange, Alluma is a marketplace. The trading price of cryptocurrencies is simply determined by a.) the volume of buy and sell orders at any point of time and b.) the prices set by those buyers and sellers. Looking for the “Last Traded Price” is a good indication of the market price for a specific coin or coin pair on Alluma and is the price at which the last buy and sell orders were matched.
Articles in this section
- What is Alluma?
- How to login with Email?
- What are some features of the Alluma exchange?
- What all cryptocurrencies can I buy, sell and trade on Alluma?
- Why are transactions sent over blockchain not instant?
- What factors determine coin/coin pair prices?
- How is the price for cryptocurrency determined?
- What is an order book?
- Do I have to pay tax on digital coins?
- Do you have a mobile app?