Partial fill refers to an order that is not completely executed. With a partial fill, a certain portion of the order gets completed and a portion remains in the system as an open order.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a difference between an executed instant buy/sell price and the currency actually received ?
- What is slippage ?
- How does Alluma manage liquidity?
- What are Stop orders?
- What is a Stop Market order?
- What is a Limit order?
- What is Market order?
- How do I place a Market order?
- Where can I see my transaction history on Web/Android App?
- How can I place a Limit order?