Note: This functionality is available on desktop web only and not on Android app.
Buying new phones or moving to a better mobile phone is a common occurrence.
Step 1: Disable 2FA
- Log in to Alluma account on your old phone.
- Go to 'Settings' and disable the 2FA feature.
- Logout from the account.
Step 2: Download Google Authenticator on your new phone.
Download Google Authenticator:
Step 3: Enable 2FA
- Log in to Alluma account on your new phone.
- Go to 'Settings' and enable 2FA.
- You will be prompted to scan a new QR code and enter the 6 digit code to add your Alluma account to your new device.
Your new device set-up is complete.